Thursday, January 9, 2014

Filofax 2014: Week 1


Hello! It's time for my end of the week Filofax post :) I'm so happy to be back behind a computer again, after being offline for a week or so. But this week's posts are a couple of days behind schedule. Today I'll be sharing the first completed week of 2014 in my Filofax planners. As you can see, I use an A5 and Personal planner to organize my life. Feel free to take a peek inside of my A5 Original & Personal Domino. You can find all of my completed Filofax pages here.

Filofax 2014: Week 1 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

Let me give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For blog and Project Life planning, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries into it because I like knowing what I have going on in that part of my life.

Filofax 2014: Week 1 in My Personal Domino

New Day. New Month. New Year. I had so much fun getting my pages ready for 2014! It's a clean, fresh start. This year for my Personal Domino, I'm using new [to-me] CC-Inspired WO2P inserts from My Life All in One Place. I love the simple and spacious design. They're very similar to the Cathy V. inserts I used last year, but with a Monday start. I wanted to try something new and different. So far I really like them!

It wasn't too busy this week, but with the help of my color-coding system I didn't have a problem staying on top of things. From New Year's plans and projects, to daily routines and specific notes I like to document. For decorations I used bright and colorful Scotch washi on the bottom, and narrow Recollections tape on the top. I also have an adorable giraffe sticky marker [courtesy of Cool Pencil Case], a Martha Stewart dew drop [which I move from week to week] for a little reminder, an up&up [Target] magnetic clip holds my pages together, and a Paper Addict dashboard sits right between my week to hold important sticky notes.

Filofax 2014: Week 1 in My A5 Original

In my A5 Original, I'm using CC-Inspired WO2P inserts from My Life All in One Place. I liked the idea of using the same insert designs for both of my planners, and it's a huge improvement [space-wise] to the WO1P inserts I used last year in my A5. I don't decorate the pages too much in this planner, except for the usual washi tape. For a cohesive look, I used the same Scotch tape from my Personal on the bottom of these pages. I have yellow [up&up] diagonal-striped washi on top, which also matches the bright yellow up&up [Target] magnetic clip that holds my pages together You'll find another fun Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] in this planner too.

Filofax 2014: Sneak Peek of My Current Week

Filofax 2014: January Calendars in My Planners

That's all I have for you today! Hope you enjoyed my first weekly Filofax post of 2014 :) Check back next week to see my newest completed pages! You can browse all of my weekly layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love..

Are you using a planner to organize your life? A fellow Filofax Addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover