Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 December Daily: Week 4


There isn't a greater feeling than one of accomplishment. And I'm so happy that all of last year's projects are done! So today, I'll be sharing the last week of my completed 2013 December Daily album :) In case you missed it, here is Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3. I also have my 2012 DD on my blog if you're looking for more inspiration!

Now onto Days 20 - 25...

DAY 20
"Mommy Time"

2013 DD: Day 20 - Mommy Time

In the 3x4 pockets, I have a printable filler card and a handmade card using Studio Calico holiday paper. I added a wallet-size instagram photo of the end result from my day with my Silhouette Cameo. My 6x4 journal card is by Pebbles inc.

DAY 21
"Book-A-Day"

2013 DD: Day 21 - Book-A-Day

Here I used a Crate Paper journal card to document the day's details. Following that is a fun filler card from my stash of free printables. Next I have a handmade card using Recollections holiday cardstock. I added a 4x4 instagram photo of my daughter and her new favorite book, a Heidi Swapp printable element, and the daily number tag.

DAY 22
"Pretty Presents"

2013 DD: Day 22 - Pretty Presents

The 3x4 journal card and filler card are both printable freebies. For the 6x4 card, I used some pretty patterned paper by Colorbok. It wasn't from a holiday set, but the colors work perfectly. I added a 4x4 instapic of some beautifully wrapped presents under our tree, black and silver Studio 112 alphabet stickers, a dimensional sticker, and the daily number tag.

DAY 23
"Currently"

2013 DD: Day 23 - Currently

Since this is my favorite time of the year, I thought it would be fun to document specific details about this moment in time. In the tall, slender pocket I have solid pink Recollections holiday paper, the daily number tag, and I used an American Crafts Precision Pen to write some faux calligraphy. The square pockets have holiday cardstock that I cut to size and a printable filler card. On top, I added a screenshot from the Fling Weather app on my Galaxy S3. In the other, I used some tiny rubber alphabet stamps for some prompts and my AC pen for the journaling.

DAY 24
"Christmas Eve" 

2013 DD: Day 24 - Christmas Eve [Left Page]

I used more square printables in the pockets on this page. The filler card works wonderfully with the 4x4 instagram photo of my loves. In the tall, skinny pocket I used more pretty paper from Recollections. I embellished it simply with tiny, pink bling.

2013 DD: Day 24 - Christmas Eve [Right Page]

Continuing the day with another page, I have a printable filler card in one 3x4 pocket, and a handmade card that holds a wallet-size instagram photo in the other. I chose not to embellish it with anything else but the daily number tag. For the day's details I used a red Pebbles inc. journal card.

DAY 25
"Christmas Day"

2013 DD: Day 25 - Christmas Day

I have another double-page spread for today. The first pocket has a handmade card using fun, glittery cardstock that was gifted to me by a friend. I added a wallet-size instapic of our tree on Christmas morning, and "Elf" thickers for the title. Next is a printable filler card from my stash of DD printables. The journal card printable was a bit on the small side, so I used pink Recollections cardstock as a mat.

2013 DD: Day 25 - Christmas Day [Right Page]

I mixed up the cards and photos in this last pocket page. First is a handmade card using pink holiday Recollections cardstock. I added another wallet-size instapic, the daily number tag, and glittery white "Delight" thickers. Next are a couple of printable filler cards that work fabulously with the colors in my Christmas theme. Last I have an adorable 3x4 photo of my daughter enjoying her new toys.

That's all I have for today! For more inspiration, feel free to browse all of the December Daily posts on my blog! Want the fun, free printables I used in today's post? You can find some of them in my Printables: December blogpost, or on my "December Daily" pinboard on Pinterest. 

Be sure to stay tuned, because in a of couple of days I'll be sharing my setup for 2014 Project Life. And next week you'll see my very first Project Life layout of the year! Stay updated with my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you ready for 2014? Any thoughts questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover