Monday, December 30, 2013

Filofax: Week 52


Hello! It's time for my end of the week Filofax post :) I use both an A5 and Personal planner to help me stay organized. Feel free to take a peek inside my A5 Original & Personal Domino. You can also find last week's post here.

Filofax: Week 52 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

For now, I'll just give you a quick breakdown of what I use my Personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life.

Filofax: Week 52 in My Personal Domino

It was a pretty busy week in my Personal planner, but with the help of my color-coding system I had no problem staying on top of my holiday plans and projects, daily routines, and other extra little details. For decorations, I used gray chevron tape by The Paper Studio [from Hobby Lobby] and a red patterned washi called "Smells Like Honolulu" from Downtown Tape. In honor of Christmas, I added some extra embellishments like fun holiday stickers that were gifted to me last holiday season, and a cute Project Life filler card from my stash of December Daily supplies. I also have a Martha Stewart dewdrop [which I move from week to week] for a little reminder, and a pink up&up (Target) magnetic clip to hold my pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard sits right between my week to hold important sticky notes.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my friend Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I've been using them for about 6 months and really enjoy how roomy they are! There's plenty of space for all of the details, especially on the busy weekends.

Filofax: Week 52 in My A5 Original

In my A5 Original I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. I've been using them for the last few months, and at first I didn't think I would enough space for all of my notes. But they surprised me! I have more than enough room for the specifics I like to document in this part of my life.

I don't do much decorating on the pages of my A5, besides the usual washi tape. For a cohesive look in both planners, I used the same patterns and designs that I have in my Personal. I also added a couple of tiny holiday stickers to mark Christmas day. There is a Paper Addict dashboard [that I customized] in my A5 too for important sticky notes.

GOODBYE 2013
Filofax: December Calendar in My Personal Domino

Filofax: December Calendar in My A5 Original

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed my last Filofax post of 2013 :) You can browse all of this year's layouts here. Be sure to check back next week to see my setup and inserts for 2014! If you're looking for more planner inspiration, take a peek at my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. You can find the fun free Christmas printables I used in this week's spread on my "December Daily" board! I also have more awesome freebies on my "PL & SMASH*" and "Printables/Templates" pinboards! Feel free to pin away!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, and by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you obsessed with using planners to organize your life? A fellow Filofax addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover