Sunday, December 8, 2013

Filofax: Week 49


Hello! It's time for my end of the week Filofax post! I use both an A5 and Personal planner to stay organized. And now you can see the inside of both my Filofaxes and how I use them! Feel free to take a peek at my A5 Original & Personal Domino. In case you missed last week's post, you can find it here.

Filofax: Week 49 in My A5 Original and Personal Domino

For now I'll just give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 planner for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life.

Filofax: Week 49 in My Personal Domino

It was a lovely start to December... not too busy. The usual daily routines, a mid-season finale of a favorite show, a household delivery, and I had plenty of time to catch up on some holiday projects! For decorations, I used some pretty Studio G washi tape with an argyle and chevron print in Christmasy colors. I also used filmstrip tape to mark the mid-season finale of The Walking Dead. A cute tree sticker from my stash adds that touch of holiday whimsy. I have a pink up&up (Target) magnetic clip to hold my pages together, and a Martha Stewart dewdrop for a little reminder [that I move from week to week]. A Paper Addict dashboard sits right between my week to hold sticky notes.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my friend Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I've been using them since July, and really enjoy how spacious they are for all of my notes, especially on the weekends! They also start on Sunday, which is great for me.

Filofax: Week 49 in My A5 Original

In my A5 Original, I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. These are the only inserts I've used since owning my A5 a couple of months ago. It took a little while to get used to having my week on a single page, and I didn't think I would have enough space for all of my notes. But so far they work perfect for my needs.

I don't do too much decorating on these inserts besides a few transparent sticky flags to mark changes in scheduling and the usual washi tape for prettiness. Continued from last week are the Martha Stewart washi from her holiday set. Another Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] sits between my weeks. I also have another up&up magnetic clip to hold my pages together.

Filofax: A Sneak Peek at My Current Week

That's all I have for you today! Feel free to browse all of my previous layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. 

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now to show some love...

Are you obsessed with using planners to organize your life? A fellow Filofax Addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover