Saturday, November 23, 2013

2012 December Daily: Week 3


Hello Lovelies! I hope you're enjoying your weekend :) Today I'm sharing Week 3 from my 2012 December Daily album. In case you missed it, here is Week 1Week 2
Now onto Days 13 - 18...

DAY 13
2012 DD | Day 13: Journal Card

2012 DD | Day 13: Selfie

DAY 14
2012 DD | Day 14: Photo with Santa

2012 DD | Day 14: Journal Card

DAY 15
2012 DD | Day 15: Journal Card

2012 DD | Day 15: Add-On [Handmade Pocket & Printables]

Here I made an add-on page using a large gift tag printable, tab stickers by Crate Paper, a handmade pocket for receipts, and a fun deer cutout with moving parts. This is my daughter's favorite part of my album!

2012 DD | Day 15: Shopping

DAY 16
2012 DD | Day 16: Journal Card [with Photo]

2012 DD | Day 16: Hand-Stamped Overlay with Pocket

2012 DD | Day 17: Hand-Stamped Overlay with Pocket

2012 DD | Day 17: "Currently" Journal Card

DAY 18
2012 DD | Day 18: Our Holiday Card

2012 DD | Day 18: Journal Card

That's all I have for you today! Be sure to check back next Saturday when I share the last week of my 2012 DD album! I'm currently preparing the foundation pages of my 2013 December Daily, which I'll be sharing next week. In the meantime, you can see how the cover of this year's album came together here. If you're looking for the free printables I used in today's post or more DD inspiration, browse my "December Daily" pinboard on Pinterest. It's my "vision board" for this year's album, which I'll be sharing with you in December as I go. So stay tuned!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now...

How are you documenting this holiday season? Doing a December Daily album, like me? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear about it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover