Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Filofax: Week 34


Hello there! I hope you're having a wonderful summer. Our family is having a blast! And with the help of my lovely Filofax, I have no problem staying on top of all of the wonderful things we have planned for the season. 

If you missed my completed Filofax layout from last week, you can find it here. Curious about what's inside of my pink Domino, take a look at this post. I'm a printable lover, and for August I did something special with my monthly printables post. I decided to go all-out with Filofax goodies! Click here to check it out. Now onto my recent completed pages...

Filofax: Week 34 | Full Spread

It was another busy week... and without my color-coding system, there is no way I would have made it to the end. It really helps me stay organized and on top of things.

I love penmanship/handwriting & doodling, and carry that into my weekly Filofax pages. I play around with different fonts and hand draw "check boxes" that I can mark off when I complete something in my calendar. I really love the way it looks at the end of the week!

Since I do A LOT of writing on my WO2P inserts, I choose not to embellish the pages too much beforehand. I want to be sure that I have enough room for all of the details. As I fill things into my calendar during the week, I then add little stickers or doodles. One thing I do at the very beginning is decorate my pages with washi tape before my week starts. 

Here I used two of my favorite designs. The top of my pages has "Head in the Clouds" which I cut into a banner shape. On the bottom I added a strip of "Colorful Birds on a Wire." The combination of these two tapes is so much fun! The only other embellishment I used this week is a sticker from my stash that fills up some blank space on Saturday. The colors match the layout perfectly and the sentiment goes well with our day of family fun.

If you're interested in the WO2P inserts I'm using, they were created by my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can find them here.

Filofax: A Sneak Peek at My Current Pages

That's all for this week. I hope you enjoyed my Filofax post! If you would like to see all of my previous layouts, you can find them here. Looking for more Filo inspiration? Check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. You can also stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my new fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you a Filofaxer? What do you love about it? Any comments, thoughts, or questions about this post? Please let me know. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover