Saturday, August 31, 2013

Filofax: September Photo Challenge on IG


Hi there! I don't know about you, but I love doing photo challenges on Instagram. The main reason I like them so much is because they give me lots of wonderful photos for my Project Life album that I wouldn't normally think to photograph. [About 95% of all my PL photos are instapics.]

For the last couple of months I've actually been participating in two different challenges. The one I've been doing for about a year now is from Chantelle of Fat Mum Slim. [@fatmumslim on IG with hashtag #fmsphotoaday] Every month she creates a new list, encouraging you to photograph a particular "something" each day. It can be specific items, people, feelings... anything really. It's all about your interpretation of what is on the list.

Since I received my Filo back in July, I started doing a Filofax photo-a-day challenge too. The original creator of this type of challenge only does them every few months. I believe her new list is due out in October. Her blog is yayforfridays.com and you can find her on IG @yayforfridays with the hashtag #fflovephotoaday. Another gal on Instagram [@pacificocean74] wanted to continue the fun, so she created this month's list with the hashtag #filoaugust.

I decided to create a FF themed list of my own for myself and fellow Filofaxers on IG for the month of September. Some FF IGers think these can get a bit repetitive. I felt that way at first, but since the stuff inside of my Filofax changes a lot, with the addition of new stuff or changing out certain parts, I really like the idea of doing a FF challenge each month. Plus, having a new list created by different people really mixes things up a bit. Also, from the feedback I've had on Instagram, there are new Filofax addicts everyday! They love having the chance to participate in this type of challenge.

So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to September's Filofax Photo-A-Day List....

Sept. Filofax Photo-A-Day Challenge | by @island808girl on IG

You can join in on the fun by photographing your Filofax, FF-related items, or other type of personal planner/organizer using these prompts each day in September. There is no right and wrong way to do it. It's all about your interpretation. Just remember to use the hashtag #filolifephotoaday on Instagram and have fun! I'm @island808girl and will be playing along as well. Be sure to follow me if you would like to see my photos in your feed for inspiration. 

I can't wait to see all of your posts :)

Are you a fellow Filofax & IG addict? Will you be participating in next month's challenge? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Feel free to drop me a line. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover