Saturday, April 13, 2013

Project Life: Week 13



Week 13 was a wonderful week. It was all about Ohana. We enjoyed the company of our family that came to visit us from Portland, OR. We even celebrated Easter together. There's nothing better than sharing a Holiday with the people you love most. I even managed to squeeze in some crafting this week with some adorable handmade daybooks.

Life Documented
March 24 - 31

Week 13 - Full Spread

This week I used lots of elements from We R Memory Keepers. All of my journal cards, (the horizontal & vertical 4x6s, plus the 6x6s) came from WRMK pads that I purchased from Target. The photo pages are also by WRMK. I included lots of 4x6 photos, and the only embellishments I used were Cameo cuts. 

Week 13 - Left Page

I really love mixing up different photo page layouts throughout my album. I have both Becky Higgins and WRMK pages, and decided to use only We R Memory Keepers this week. I thought it would be nice to stick with WRMK journal cards instead of mixing in free printables like I usually do. I also managed to keep it pretty simple this week. The pictures and journal cards speak for themselves....

Week 13 - Right Page

This is a We R Memory Keepers photo page designed especially for their 6x6 journal cards. Those cards are so much fun! I love using them as a "week" card. Which is why my title card is on the right page this week instead of the usual left side. They are pretty large and give you lots of room to play around with the placement of your embellishments. The addition of the vertical 4x6 slots gave me a chance to use some of my vertical photos for the first time this year. I think all of the journal cards and photos in this page work perfectly together to document Easter Sunday :)

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? What are your favorite supplies to use? Any thoughts, questions, or comments? Feel free to drop me a line. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover