Friday, April 5, 2013

Project Life: Week 12


Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you had a fabulous week! Today I'm sharing Week 12 of my 2013 Project Life Album. It's been pretty hectic at our house with the planning and packing of our vacation scheduled for tomorrow, and having out-of-town family guests over the past weekend. Unfortunately, I haven't even started on Week 13 yet :( I was hoping to have my album caught up before leaving for La Push, WA tomorrow, but that isn't going to happen. Oh well, here are some snippets of Week 12...

Life Documented
March 17 - 23


This week was full of so much love! I started out the week with fabulous snapshots of my 3 1/2 year old. Not a special day at all, I was just capturing everyday life. The highlight was my birthday, of course, which also happens to fall on the first day of Spring! My week wouldn't be complete without a weekend full of fun family time! And I end Week 12 with some birthday shopping :)


In honor of Spring, I decided to use lots of fun and colorful journal cards. All but 2 of those cards are free printables. I also included photos of all kinds. Instagram pics of various sizes, an Instax Mini 8 instant pic, and standard photos (4x3's) taken with my digital point and shoot camera.


The right side is a We R Memory Keepers photo page filled with 4x6 photos and journal cards. I included more free printables and added a Cameo cut and washi tape as simple embellishments. For some reason, I was having issues with my printer because my photos weren't printing out exactly 4" by 6". I had to figure out a way to fill that inch or so gap after securing those photos to some 4x6 cards I cut on my Cameo. Washi tape was my answer. It worked perfectly!

How are you documenting life this year? Are you a fellow Project Lifer? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Feel free to drop me a line! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thank you stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover